When using the website https://fond-knsb.com/en, with address: Sofia 1040, Macedonia Square No. 1, UIC under EIK 000703276, (hereinafter referred to as “KNSB”) carries out its activities in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and for repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as GDPR. The purpose of this information is to inform users about all aspects of the processing of their personal data by KNSB and about the rights they have in relation to this processing.
Information about KNSB, which processes personal data:
Basis for collection, processing and storage of personal data
Art. 1. KNSB collects and processes personal data in connection with the use of the website https://fond-knsb.com/en/ in the following cases:
- When visiting the Website;
- Explicit consent was obtained from the user.
Purposes and grounds for collecting personal data
Art. 2. (1) Calling up our website
When visiting the website, through the browser of the user’s device, automatically and without his intervention, are sent to our server:
- The IP address of the User’s device that has the ability to connect to the Internet;
- the date and time of access;
- the name and URL of the file accessed;
- the website/application accessed from (referring URL);
- the browser you are using and, if applicable, the operating system of the Internet-enabled computer;
- the name of your access provider and are temporarily stored in a so-called log file for the following purposes:
- ensuring trouble-free connection establishment;
- ensuring comfortable use of our website/application and evaluating the security and stability of the system.
The legal basis for processing the IP address is Article 6, para. 1 letter f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest consists of the data processing purposes listed above.
Retention periods/ criteria for determining retention periods: Data is recorded for a period of seven days and then automatically deleted.
The legal basis for processing the IP address is Article 6, para. 1 letter a) GDPR. Our legitimate interest consists in the purposes of data processing, and personalization of the User with a view to providing specific benefits.
(2) KNSB does not collect or process personal data relating to the following:
- reveal racial or ethnic origin;
- reveal political, religious, or philosophical beliefs,genetic and biometric data, sexual orientation, etc.
Principles for the collection, processing and storage of personal data
Art. 3. (1) KNSB observes the following principles when processing personal data:
- legality, good faith, and transparency;
- limitation of processing purposes;
- relevance to the purposes of the processing and minimization of the data collected;
- accuracy and timeliness of data;
- limitation of storage with a view to achieving the objectives;
- integrity and confidentiality of processing and ensuring an appropriate level of personal data security.
Period of storage of personal data
Art. 4. (1) After deleting the personal data, KNSB shall take the necessary care to delete and destroy all the User’s data without undue delay or to anonymize them (ie to reduce them to a form that does not reveal their identity).
(2) KNSB undertakes to notify the user, in case it is necessary to extend the storage period of his personal data in order to fulfill a legal obligation or in view of the legitimate interests of KNSB.
(3) User passwords, which protect the personal data of all users of the KNSB website, are encrypted.
Transfer of personal data for processing
Art. 5. (1) KNSB may, at its own discretion, transfer part or all of the user’s personal data to institutions that process personal data with a view to fulfilling the purposes of the processing to which the user has agreed according to this Policy, subject to compliance with the requirements of GDPR.
(2) KNSB undertakes to notify the user in case he has to hand over part or all of his personal data to state institutions.
Right to information
Art. 7. Every user has the right to request free-of-charge information about the personal data that KNSB stores about him. This includes in particular:
- the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- the categories of personal data being processed.
Right to rectification
Art. 8. Every user has the right to request that any incorrect personal data or the completion of incomplete personal data be corrected immediately.
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data
Art. 9. (1) A user who does not wish all or part of his personal data to continue to be processed by KNSB for specific or all purposes of processing, may at any time withdraw his consent by sending a notification to the administrator of the specified in the appendix and the KNSB contacts website.
(2) The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing of personal data, which KNSB has carried out up to this point.
Erasure of personal data (“to be forgotten”)
Art. 10. (1) A user who does not wish all or part of his personal data to continue to be stored by KNSB, may at any time express his desire to delete this data.
- the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the user has withdrawn his consent on which the data processing is based, and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- the personal data were processed unlawfully;
- the personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation provided for in EU or national law;
(2) KNSB has no obligation to delete personal data if it is stored and processed:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and the right to information;
- to comply with a legal obligation that requires processing provided for in EU or national legislation, or for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official powers that have been granted to KNSB;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
for the purposes of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research, or for statistical purposes;
- for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
(3) In the case of exercising the right to delete personal data, KNSB deletes all user data, with the exception of the following information:
- information that is necessary to verify that the request to delete personal data has been fulfilled;
(4) KNSB does not delete the data that it has a legal obligation to store, including for defense on the occasion of legal claims made against KNSB or to prove its rights.
Way of exercising the rights
KNSB does not refuse to provide information upon a request made to the e-mail email@example.com .In such a case, the KNSB has the right and the obligation to verify the identity between the person to whom the data refer and the person who made requests under Art. 7–10.
User rights in the event of a breach of personal data security
Art. 12. (1) If KNSB detects a violation of the security of the personal data of a user, which is of a nature to create a risk for his rights and freedoms, without undue delay, he will notify him by telephone about the violation, as well as about the measures that have been taken or about to be undertaken.
KNSB is not obliged to make such a notification when:
- take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the data affected by the security breach;
- subsequently take measures that ensure that the breach will not result in a high risk to the rights of the affected user;
Transfer of personal data to third countries
Art. 13. (1) KNSB does not transfer personal data to third countries.
Competent supervisory authority
Art. 14. In case of violation of his rights according to the above or the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data, every user has the right to appeal to the Commission for the protection of personal data.
Management address: z.k. Sofia 1040, Macedonia Square No. 1, Bulgaria Correspondence address: Sofia 1040, Macedonia Square No. 1